Social & Private Party Info
2017 Party Information (Private & Gatherings During Pool Operating Hours)
2017 Hours are still TBD. Changes in private party guidelines may come based on the schedule. Please see Private Party guidelines below.
If you have a group coming to the pool during normal operating hours, all guests on the pool grounds (swimming or not) will be required to pay the $3 guest fee (or $2.50 if you buy the 10 punch pass). If you are expecting more than 25 people please let us know 2 weeks in advance so we can be sure to have the proper lifeguards staffed. For 25 -50 people we will need to have one additional guard at $25 per hour. Groups during pool hours must not exceed 50 people. The upstairs party room can be privately rented during pool hours for $25 an hour and a damage deposit of $150. If you are interested in booking a private party or letting us know of a party over 25 people during pool hours email cherryknollspool@gmail.
Private Parties: (outside of pool operating hours)
- The member hosting the party must sign a rental agreement and must be present for the entire party.
- The pool rental fee is $50.00 per hour for Seasonal & Non-Active Charter Members. Pool Rental fee will be WAIVED for all Active Charter Members – there is a 2 hour minimum required for ALL PRIVATE PARTIES.
- Guard services are charged at $25.00 per hour per guard and are in addition to pool rental fee. One guard per 25 guests in attendance will be required. Guard service fees will apply to set-up and clean-up time.
- The damage deposit of $250.00 must be received ten (10) days prior to the party.
- A party reservation should be made at least two weeks in advance. The damage deposit is due at the time of reservation. A cancellation fee of $100 will be charged if the party is canceled for any reason other than inclement weather unless ten (10) days notice is given. The deposit, if due, will be returned within one (1) week following the party.
- Rental includes grounds, facilities and electricity. Members hosting the party must supply all paper goods, ice, cups, coolers, plates, utensils, grill supplies, charcoal starter fluid, propane, etc. Please remember: no kegs allowed. ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS ALLOWED!
- Members hosting the party are responsible for all clean up and damages. Any damages and clean up costs will be subtracted from the deposit and costs in excess of the deposit will be assessed against the member. Excess clean-up time may be deducted from the deposit at the discretion of the Pool Manager.
- Chaperones must be provided for parties of minors (under age of 18).
- Please observe good neighbor policies and keep all noise to an acceptable level. All private parties must end by 10:00 PM.
- All parties are subject to approval by the Board of Directors. The Board reserves the right to deny any request.
No more than 100 people will be allowed at the Club for a private party.